om Cruise this week apologized to Today host Matt Lauer for yelling at him and calling him “glib” about psychiatry during his last appearance on the show, in 2005. “I came across as arrogant,” said Cruise, whose religion, Scientology, bars psychiatric treatment. “I absolutely could have handled that better.” Cruise said he now tries to separate his work as an entertainer from his “humanitarian” endeavors.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Step away from the ruler: Penis size studies are pretty worthless
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
Subscribe to the Week