There are good reasons why the "resume-thin Caroline Kennedy" is being treated seriously as a prospective Senate appointee, while "the
It's not hard to understand why the "resume-thin Caroline Kennedy" is being treated seriously as a prospective Senate appointee, while "the comparatively more-qualified Sarah Palin received such a harsh review."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Four annoying sounds you need to stop making
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- 10 things you need to know today: August 23, 2014
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
Subscribe to the Week