Purchase one ticket on a Norwegian Coastal Voyages cruise in January or February, and receive another for free. Prices range from $665 to $2,014 per person double, depending on length of trip.
Drive cattle in Australia
From March 23–25, and May 11–13, the Prairie Hotel in South Australia offers a three-day cattle droving tour. The $2,500 package includes meals and accommodations—including two nights in a tent.
From Feb. 20–24 the Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust will lead a tour of Wright-related sites in Arizona, including the Biltmore Hotel and his former estate Taliesin West. The $2,495 cost includes accommodations.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week