Purchase one ticket on a Norwegian Coastal Voyages cruise in January or February, and receive another for free. Prices range from $665 to $2,014 per person double, depending on length of trip.
Drive cattle in Australia
From March 23–25, and May 11–13, the Prairie Hotel in South Australia offers a three-day cattle droving tour. The $2,500 package includes meals and accommodations—including two nights in a tent.
From Feb. 20–24 the Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust will lead a tour of Wright-related sites in Arizona, including the Biltmore Hotel and his former estate Taliesin West. The $2,495 cost includes accommodations.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
Why is Obama still smoking?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
Subscribe to the Week