Purchase one ticket on a Norwegian Coastal Voyages cruise in January or February, and receive another for free. Prices range from $665 to $2,014 per person double, depending on length of trip.
Drive cattle in Australia
From March 23–25, and May 11–13, the Prairie Hotel in South Australia offers a three-day cattle droving tour. The $2,500 package includes meals and accommodations—including two nights in a tent.
From Feb. 20–24 the Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust will lead a tour of Wright-related sites in Arizona, including the Biltmore Hotel and his former estate Taliesin West. The $2,495 cost includes accommodations.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 10 burning questions you've always wanted to ask about investing
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- What these custom, 3D-printed earphones say about the future of consumer technology
- 10 things you need to know today: July 22, 2014
Subscribe to the Week