Purchase one ticket on a Norwegian Coastal Voyages cruise in January or February, and receive another for free. Prices range from $665 to $2,014 per person double, depending on length of trip.
Drive cattle in Australia
From March 23–25, and May 11–13, the Prairie Hotel in South Australia offers a three-day cattle droving tour. The $2,500 package includes meals and accommodations—including two nights in a tent.
From Feb. 20–24 the Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust will lead a tour of Wright-related sites in Arizona, including the Biltmore Hotel and his former estate Taliesin West. The $2,495 cost includes accommodations.
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
Subscribe to the Week