Purchase one ticket on a Norwegian Coastal Voyages cruise in January or February, and receive another for free. Prices range from $665 to $2,014 per person double, depending on length of trip.
Drive cattle in Australia
From March 23–25, and May 11–13, the Prairie Hotel in South Australia offers a three-day cattle droving tour. The $2,500 package includes meals and accommodations—including two nights in a tent.
From Feb. 20–24 the Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust will lead a tour of Wright-related sites in Arizona, including the Biltmore Hotel and his former estate Taliesin West. The $2,495 cost includes accommodations.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
Subscribe to the Week