Gossip: Danica Patrick
Race car driver Danica Patrick, the first woman to win an IndyCar race, was ticketed for speeding last month.
ace car driver Danica Patrick, who last January became the first woman to win an IndyCar race, was ticketed for speeding last month. Arizona police cited Patrick for going 54 mph in a 35-mph zone.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week