Gossip: Danica Patrick
Race car driver Danica Patrick, the first woman to win an IndyCar race, was ticketed for speeding last month.
Race car driver Danica Patrick, who last January became the first woman to win an IndyCar race, was ticketed for speeding last month. Arizona police cited Patrick for going 54 mph in a 35-mph zone.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
Subscribe to the Week