Gossip: Danica Patrick
Race car driver Danica Patrick, the first woman to win an IndyCar race, was ticketed for speeding last month.
Race car driver Danica Patrick, who last January became the first woman to win an IndyCar race, was ticketed for speeding last month. Arizona police cited Patrick for going 54 mph in a 35-mph zone.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Behind the newest attempt to get the Supreme Court to strike down affirmative action
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Inside America's crumbling infrastructure
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week