Gossip: Danica Patrick
Race car driver Danica Patrick, the first woman to win an IndyCar race, was ticketed for speeding last month.
Race car driver Danica Patrick, who last January became the first woman to win an IndyCar race, was ticketed for speeding last month. Arizona police cited Patrick for going 54 mph in a 35-mph zone.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- When it comes to ISIS, our Congress is full of cowards
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- How I became a borderline hoarder
- How Hillary Clinton's 'smart power' turned Libya into a dumpster fire
Subscribe to the Week