illary Clinton has turned to Jon Bon Jovi to help pay off her remaining $6.3 million campaign debt. The New Jersey rocker announced this week that he would headline “a final evening in support of Hillary Clinton for President Debt Relief” in Manhattan this month. Tickets are on sale for $75 to $1,000.
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 works of literature that were exceptionally hard to write
- The indignity of canine bath time
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The 13-year-old CEO who invented a cure for hiccups
Subscribe to the Week