Hillary Clinton has turned to Jon Bon Jovi to help pay off her remaining $6.3 million campaign debt. The New Jersey rocker announced this week that he would headline “a final evening in support of Hillary Clinton for President Debt Relief” in Manhattan this month. Tickets are on sale for $75 to $1,000.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- This week I learned that alcohol boosts your sense of smell, and more
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
Subscribe to the Week