Hillary Clinton has turned to Jon Bon Jovi to help pay off her remaining $6.3 million campaign debt. The New Jersey rocker announced this week that he would headline “a final evening in support of Hillary Clinton for President Debt Relief” in Manhattan this month. Tickets are on sale for $75 to $1,000.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- California's epic drought
Subscribe to the Week