These gloves are not only “buttery soft inside and out” but also machine-washable. Available in eight colors.
Price: $25.50 Contact: Landsend.com
Source: Woman’s Day
Users of iPods, iPhones, and BlackBerry devices can “handle pesky touch wheels and screens” with their gloves on, thanks to Tävo’s PlayPoint technology.
Price: $39 Contact: Tavoproducts.com
Source: Rolling Stone
Hi 5 Mittens
Kate Spade’s cheeky wool mittens provide slap-happy fun throughout the winter.
Price: $95 Contact: Katespade.com
Source: In Style
Quilted Leather Fingerless Gloves
Lauren Urstadt’s “biker-chic” fingerless gloves include the thumb, so
you can grip whatever you need to.
Price: $115 Contact: Oaknyc.com
Source: New York
Outdoor Research PrimoVolta gloves / Red Savina gloves
A “fabric-thin heater” inside these gloves monitors body temperature, toasting frosty fingers and conserving power once hands have warmed.
Price: $250 Contact: energyintegrationtech.com
Source: Popular Science
Squeeze Me Mittens
Oeuf’s mitts feature a kid-size pouch, allowing parents to share hand warmth with their little ones.
Price: $60 Contact: ouefnyc.com
Source: New York
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How I lost all my money
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week