These gloves are not only “buttery soft inside and out” but also machine-washable. Available in eight colors.
Price: $25.50 Contact: Landsend.com
Source: Woman’s Day
Users of iPods, iPhones, and BlackBerry devices can “handle pesky touch wheels and screens” with their gloves on, thanks to Tävo’s PlayPoint technology.
Price: $39 Contact: Tavoproducts.com
Source: Rolling Stone
Hi 5 Mittens
Kate Spade’s cheeky wool mittens provide slap-happy fun throughout the winter.
Price: $95 Contact: Katespade.com
Source: In Style
Quilted Leather Fingerless Gloves
Lauren Urstadt’s “biker-chic” fingerless gloves include the thumb, so
you can grip whatever you need to.
Price: $115 Contact: Oaknyc.com
Source: New York
Outdoor Research PrimoVolta gloves / Red Savina gloves
A “fabric-thin heater” inside these gloves monitors body temperature, toasting frosty fingers and conserving power once hands have warmed.
Price: $250 Contact: energyintegrationtech.com
Source: Popular Science
Squeeze Me Mittens
Oeuf’s mitts feature a kid-size pouch, allowing parents to share hand warmth with their little ones.
Price: $60 Contact: ouefnyc.com
Source: New York
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- The real-life events that inspired Game of Thrones' Red Wedding
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
Subscribe to the Week