These gloves are not only “buttery soft inside and out” but also machine-washable. Available in eight colors.
Price: $25.50 Contact: Landsend.com
Source: Woman’s Day
Users of iPods, iPhones, and BlackBerry devices can “handle pesky touch wheels and screens” with their gloves on, thanks to Tävo’s PlayPoint technology.
Price: $39 Contact: Tavoproducts.com
Source: Rolling Stone
Hi 5 Mittens
Kate Spade’s cheeky wool mittens provide slap-happy fun throughout the winter.
Price: $95 Contact: Katespade.com
Source: In Style
Quilted Leather Fingerless Gloves
Lauren Urstadt’s “biker-chic” fingerless gloves include the thumb, so
you can grip whatever you need to.
Price: $115 Contact: Oaknyc.com
Source: New York
Outdoor Research PrimoVolta gloves / Red Savina gloves
A “fabric-thin heater” inside these gloves monitors body temperature, toasting frosty fingers and conserving power once hands have warmed.
Price: $250 Contact: energyintegrationtech.com
Source: Popular Science
Squeeze Me Mittens
Oeuf’s mitts feature a kid-size pouch, allowing parents to share hand warmth with their little ones.
Price: $60 Contact: ouefnyc.com
Source: New York
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week