These gloves are not only “buttery soft inside and out” but also machine-washable. Available in eight colors.
Price: $25.50 Contact: Landsend.com
Source: Woman’s Day
Users of iPods, iPhones, and BlackBerry devices can “handle pesky touch wheels and screens” with their gloves on, thanks to Tävo’s PlayPoint technology.
Price: $39 Contact: Tavoproducts.com
Source: Rolling Stone
Hi 5 Mittens
Kate Spade’s cheeky wool mittens provide slap-happy fun throughout the winter.
Price: $95 Contact: Katespade.com
Source: In Style
Quilted Leather Fingerless Gloves
Lauren Urstadt’s “biker-chic” fingerless gloves include the thumb, so
you can grip whatever you need to.
Price: $115 Contact: Oaknyc.com
Source: New York
Outdoor Research PrimoVolta gloves / Red Savina gloves
A “fabric-thin heater” inside these gloves monitors body temperature, toasting frosty fingers and conserving power once hands have warmed.
Price: $250 Contact: energyintegrationtech.com
Source: Popular Science
Squeeze Me Mittens
Oeuf’s mitts feature a kid-size pouch, allowing parents to share hand warmth with their little ones.
Price: $60 Contact: ouefnyc.com
Source: New York
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- The hotel of enlightenment
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week