erve a drink on the rocks, for real: Tero-forma Soap-stone Whisky Stones get as cold as ice in the freezer. But since the stone cubes don’t melt, they can cool spirits without watering them down. (Just rinse before re-using.)
Price: $15 for eight Contact: Teroforma.com
Source: Real Simple
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
Subscribe to the Week