Amy Winehouse has kicked her drug habit and found a new boyfriend, the singer told the London News of the World this week. After being photographed with a 21-year-old student on the Caribbean island of St. Lucia, Winehouse said her soon-to-be-ended marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil “was based on doing drugs” and that Fielder-Civil was “rubbish in bed.” Winehouse added, “Almost every time I slept with him it was like I was dead.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 7 common estate-planning mistakes
- 10 ways to gain real superpowers that will change your life
Subscribe to the Week