Amy Winehouse has kicked her drug habit and found a new boyfriend, the singer told the London News of the World this week. After being photographed with a 21-year-old student on the Caribbean island of St. Lucia, Winehouse said her soon-to-be-ended marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil “was based on doing drugs” and that Fielder-Civil was “rubbish in bed.” Winehouse added, “Almost every time I slept with him it was like I was dead.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
Subscribe to the Week