Amy Winehouse has kicked her drug habit and found a new boyfriend, the singer told the London News of the World this week. After being photographed with a 21-year-old student on the Caribbean island of St. Lucia, Winehouse said her soon-to-be-ended marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil “was based on doing drugs” and that Fielder-Civil was “rubbish in bed.” Winehouse added, “Almost every time I slept with him it was like I was dead.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Rise of the machines
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- It's time to kill school picture day
Subscribe to the Week