Amy Winehouse has kicked her drug habit and found a new boyfriend, the singer told the London News of the World this week. After being photographed with a 21-year-old student on the Caribbean island of St. Lucia, Winehouse said her soon-to-be-ended marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil “was based on doing drugs” and that Fielder-Civil was “rubbish in bed.” Winehouse added, “Almost every time I slept with him it was like I was dead.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
Subscribe to the Week