Amy Winehouse has kicked her drug habit and found a new boyfriend, the singer told the London News of the World this week. After being photographed with a 21-year-old student on the Caribbean island of St. Lucia, Winehouse said her soon-to-be-ended marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil “was based on doing drugs” and that Fielder-Civil was “rubbish in bed.” Winehouse added, “Almost every time I slept with him it was like I was dead.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Stop your unpatriotic fearmongering over ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why I got married — without a wedding
Subscribe to the Week