Pop star Fergie and actor Josh Duhamel were married last week in Malibu, Calif. The couple, who have been dating since 2004, exchanged vows under a canopy of magnolias filled with white roses. On their way to a tropical honeymoon, the couple was stopped by paparazzi who asked if they planned to have children. “I’m pregnant with twins,” joked Fergie.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
Subscribe to the Week