Pop star Fergie and actor Josh Duhamel were married last week in Malibu, Calif. The couple, who have been dating since 2004, exchanged vows under a canopy of magnolias filled with white roses. On their way to a tropical honeymoon, the couple was stopped by paparazzi who asked if they planned to have children. “I’m pregnant with twins,” joked Fergie.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 28, 2014
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- When it comes to ISIS, our Congress is full of cowards
- What Ann Coulter and atheist Richard Dawkins have in common
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week