Pop star Fergie and actor Josh Duhamel were married last week in Malibu, Calif. The couple, who have been dating since 2004, exchanged vows under a canopy of magnolias filled with white roses. On their way to a tropical honeymoon, the couple was stopped by paparazzi who asked if they planned to have children. “I’m pregnant with twins,” joked Fergie.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week