et away to Venice
TourCrafters offers a Venice Supersaver package including airfare on Al Italia and four nights at the Hotel Hesperia. Prices for midweek departures start at $811 per person double, taxes and breakfasts included.
The Fairmont Washington, D.C., celebrates Lincoln’s 200th birthday with its “Honest Abe” package. Through April, $299 for a family of four, including sets of Lincoln Logs for each child.
Smart kids save in Ohio
Through June 7, kids can present their report cards at one of seven Ohio State Park Resorts and save their parents $10 for each “A.” Maximum saving $50; only one report card applicable per stay. Use online promo code “Stay4A.”
- Why conservatives just don't get Pope Francis' anti-poverty crusade
- 4 tech tools that are disrupting the doctor's office
- Eli Manning is the worst quarterback since Mark Sanchez
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Why does China's Moon Rover exhibit show a nuclear mushroom cloud over Europe?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- I make a six-figure salary — but I'm in financial trouble
- Watch The Daily Show belittle China's moon landing
- Get ready for a massive renewable energy boom
- Is Obama really doing worse than Bush and Nixon?
Subscribe to the Week