et away to Venice
TourCrafters offers a Venice Supersaver package including airfare on Al Italia and four nights at the Hotel Hesperia. Prices for midweek departures start at $811 per person double, taxes and breakfasts included.
The Fairmont Washington, D.C., celebrates Lincoln’s 200th birthday with its “Honest Abe” package. Through April, $299 for a family of four, including sets of Lincoln Logs for each child.
Smart kids save in Ohio
Through June 7, kids can present their report cards at one of seven Ohio State Park Resorts and save their parents $10 for each “A.” Maximum saving $50; only one report card applicable per stay. Use online promo code “Stay4A.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
Subscribe to the Week