Get away to Venice
TourCrafters offers a Venice Supersaver package including airfare on Al Italia and four nights at the Hotel Hesperia. Prices for midweek departures start at $811 per person double, taxes and breakfasts included.
The Fairmont Washington, D.C., celebrates Lincoln’s 200th birthday with its “Honest Abe” package. Through April, $299 for a family of four, including sets of Lincoln Logs for each child.
Smart kids save in Ohio
Through June 7, kids can present their report cards at one of seven Ohio State Park Resorts and save their parents $10 for each “A.” Maximum saving $50; only one report card applicable per stay. Use online promo code “Stay4A.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week