opplr.com, a site for those who love to travel, was created after a few friends kept having “trouble coordinating times to meet during their travels.” In addition to cataloguing meetings, the site helps jet-setters organize itineraries and calculate their carbon footprints.
Mon.thly.info, designed to help women keep track of their menstrual cycles, is all about practicality. The site sends alerts, so women can be prepared for their period or plan to get pregnant.
Bedposted.com is for those “wanting to quantify their bedroom life.” Men and women can use “categorization and visualization tools” to catalogue their “amorous activities.” The site also allows users to “describe what they do as well as create charts and tables about their favorite acts and partners.”
Source: The Wall Street Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to flirt, according to science
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- What The Americans gets wrong about Russian spies
- 3 ways elephants and neuroscience can help you make better decisions
Subscribe to the Week