opplr.com, a site for those who love to travel, was created after a few friends kept having “trouble coordinating times to meet during their travels.” In addition to cataloguing meetings, the site helps jet-setters organize itineraries and calculate their carbon footprints.
Mon.thly.info, designed to help women keep track of their menstrual cycles, is all about practicality. The site sends alerts, so women can be prepared for their period or plan to get pregnant.
Bedposted.com is for those “wanting to quantify their bedroom life.” Men and women can use “categorization and visualization tools” to catalogue their “amorous activities.” The site also allows users to “describe what they do as well as create charts and tables about their favorite acts and partners.”
Source: The Wall Street Journal
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 'You and I' vs. 'You and me'
- The indignity of canine bath time
- How to dramatically improve your memory
Subscribe to the Week