Dopplr.com, a site for those who love to travel, was created after a few friends kept having “trouble coordinating times to meet during their travels.” In addition to cataloguing meetings, the site helps jet-setters organize itineraries and calculate their carbon footprints.
Mon.thly.info, designed to help women keep track of their menstrual cycles, is all about practicality. The site sends alerts, so women can be prepared for their period or plan to get pregnant.
Bedposted.com is for those “wanting to quantify their bedroom life.” Men and women can use “categorization and visualization tools” to catalogue their “amorous activities.” The site also allows users to “describe what they do as well as create charts and tables about their favorite acts and partners.”
Source: The Wall Street Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 4 strategies for organizing your money, based on your personality
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Girls on Film: Belle is one of the most groundbreaking, joyous movies of the summer
Subscribe to the Week