opplr.com, a site for those who love to travel, was created after a few friends kept having “trouble coordinating times to meet during their travels.” In addition to cataloguing meetings, the site helps jet-setters organize itineraries and calculate their carbon footprints.
Mon.thly.info, designed to help women keep track of their menstrual cycles, is all about practicality. The site sends alerts, so women can be prepared for their period or plan to get pregnant.
Bedposted.com is for those “wanting to quantify their bedroom life.” Men and women can use “categorization and visualization tools” to catalogue their “amorous activities.” The site also allows users to “describe what they do as well as create charts and tables about their favorite acts and partners.”
Source: The Wall Street Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 10 things you need to know today: April 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week