Dopplr.com, a site for those who love to travel, was created after a few friends kept having “trouble coordinating times to meet during their travels.” In addition to cataloguing meetings, the site helps jet-setters organize itineraries and calculate their carbon footprints.
Mon.thly.info, designed to help women keep track of their menstrual cycles, is all about practicality. The site sends alerts, so women can be prepared for their period or plan to get pregnant.
Bedposted.com is for those “wanting to quantify their bedroom life.” Men and women can use “categorization and visualization tools” to catalogue their “amorous activities.” The site also allows users to “describe what they do as well as create charts and tables about their favorite acts and partners.”
Source: The Wall Street Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week