s the temperature drops, keep your kid’s toes nice and toasty with the Barnslig cushion. Part pillow, part sock, this Ikea creation warms up a chilled pair of little feet or keeps them cozy on afternoons when it’s too cold to brave the outdoors.
Source: New York
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The executioners' lament
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Laura van den Berg's 6 favorite unconventional mystery novels
- Is it finally time to start paying college athletes?
- China's massive pollution problem
Subscribe to the Week