As the temperature drops, keep your kid’s toes nice and toasty with the Barnslig cushion. Part pillow, part sock, this Ikea creation warms up a chilled pair of little feet or keeps them cozy on afternoons when it’s too cold to brave the outdoors.
Source: New York
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Girls on Film: 5 essential World War II movies directed by women
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week