As the temperature drops, keep your kid’s toes nice and toasty with the Barnslig cushion. Part pillow, part sock, this Ikea creation warms up a chilled pair of little feet or keeps them cozy on afternoons when it’s too cold to brave the outdoors.
Source: New York
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week