Every month, members of America’s most unusual dining society meet in Philadelphia to enjoy a fine meal—and to solve a handful of real-life homicides.
The original article appeared in London Telegraph’s weekend magazine:
A shorter excerpt appears in the print edition of The Week.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
Subscribe to the Week