Hole up in the Poconos
From $69 to $89, stay at the Inn at Jim Thorpe in the Poconos, and get a free lift pass to the Blue Mountain, Jack Frost, or Big Boulder ski areas, as well as a free breakfast. Offer expires end of March.
Mount Bachelor pad
Book two nights at Oregon’s Seventh Mountain Resort for $225 per person and stay a third for free. Offer includes free lift tickets to Mount Bachelor, close to Bend, and runs till the end of March.
Ski in B.C.
Starting at $114 USD* per person, per night, a five-night stay and ski package at Whistler, in British Columbia, includes a four-day lift ticket free, and fifth night of lodging free. Offer good till end of April.
*Some conditions may apply
Baggage flies free to Vail
Book three nights at Colorado’s Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, or Arapahoe Basin resorts, and get a fourth free, as well as a $50-per-person credit for any extra baggage fee charged by airlines.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
Subscribe to the Week