Hole up in the Poconos
From $69 to $89, stay at the Inn at Jim Thorpe in the Poconos, and get a free lift pass to the Blue Mountain, Jack Frost, or Big Boulder ski areas, as well as a free breakfast. Offer expires end of March.
Mount Bachelor pad
Book two nights at Oregon’s Seventh Mountain Resort for $225 per person and stay a third for free. Offer includes free lift tickets to Mount Bachelor, close to Bend, and runs till the end of March.
Ski in B.C.
Starting at $114 USD* per person, per night, a five-night stay and ski package at Whistler, in British Columbia, includes a four-day lift ticket free, and fifth night of lodging free. Offer good till end of April.
*Some conditions may apply
Baggage flies free to Vail
Book three nights at Colorado’s Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, or Arapahoe Basin resorts, and get a fourth free, as well as a $50-per-person credit for any extra baggage fee charged by airlines.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- America is doomed! (And other thoughts on our gloomy historical moment.)
- Your 2-year-old doesn't need to go to school
- 11 weeknight dinners you can make without a recipe
Subscribe to the Week