ole up in the Poconos
From $69 to $89, stay at the Inn at Jim Thorpe in the Poconos, and get a free lift pass to the Blue Mountain, Jack Frost, or Big Boulder ski areas, as well as a free breakfast. Offer expires end of March.
Mount Bachelor pad
Book two nights at Oregon’s Seventh Mountain Resort for $225 per person and stay a third for free. Offer includes free lift tickets to Mount Bachelor, close to Bend, and runs till the end of March.
Ski in B.C.
Starting at $114 USD* per person, per night, a five-night stay and ski package at Whistler, in British Columbia, includes a four-day lift ticket free, and fifth night of lodging free. Offer good till end of April.
*Some conditions may apply
Baggage flies free to Vail
Book three nights at Colorado’s Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, or Arapahoe Basin resorts, and get a fourth free, as well as a $50-per-person credit for any extra baggage fee charged by airlines.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: April 17, 2014
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week