Hole up in the Poconos
From $69 to $89, stay at the Inn at Jim Thorpe in the Poconos, and get a free lift pass to the Blue Mountain, Jack Frost, or Big Boulder ski areas, as well as a free breakfast. Offer expires end of March.
Mount Bachelor pad
Book two nights at Oregon’s Seventh Mountain Resort for $225 per person and stay a third for free. Offer includes free lift tickets to Mount Bachelor, close to Bend, and runs till the end of March.
Ski in B.C.
Starting at $114 USD* per person, per night, a five-night stay and ski package at Whistler, in British Columbia, includes a four-day lift ticket free, and fifth night of lodging free. Offer good till end of April.
*Some conditions may apply
Baggage flies free to Vail
Book three nights at Colorado’s Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, or Arapahoe Basin resorts, and get a fourth free, as well as a $50-per-person credit for any extra baggage fee charged by airlines.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The week's best photojournalism
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week