Married actors Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick lost almost all their savings in Bernard Madoff’s alleged Ponzi scheme, said Life & Style this week. The couple’s only remaining assets are their house and a bank account. “We’ll march on. We have to,” said Bacon. “I don’t have anything lined up right now, but I need to work, for obvious reasons.” He and Sedgwick have two children.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
Subscribe to the Week