arried actors Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick lost almost all their savings in Bernard Madoff’s alleged Ponzi scheme, said Life & Style this week. The couple’s only remaining assets are their house and a bank account. “We’ll march on. We have to,” said Bacon. “I don’t have anything lined up right now, but I need to work, for obvious reasons.” He and Sedgwick have two children.
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The secrets of happy families
- Battle in a blizzard
- Did God have a wife?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Why U.S. and British spies have moles in World of Warcraft
Subscribe to the Week