Married actors Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick lost almost all their savings in Bernard Madoff’s alleged Ponzi scheme, said Life & Style this week. The couple’s only remaining assets are their house and a bank account. “We’ll march on. We have to,” said Bacon. “I don’t have anything lined up right now, but I need to work, for obvious reasons.” He and Sedgwick have two children.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- Adrian Peterson and our misguided debate about spanking
Subscribe to the Week