arried actors Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick lost almost all their savings in Bernard Madoff’s alleged Ponzi scheme, said Life & Style this week. The couple’s only remaining assets are their house and a bank account. “We’ll march on. We have to,” said Bacon. “I don’t have anything lined up right now, but I need to work, for obvious reasons.” He and Sedgwick have two children.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
Subscribe to the Week