Married actors Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick lost almost all their savings in Bernard Madoff’s alleged Ponzi scheme, said Life & Style this week. The couple’s only remaining assets are their house and a bank account. “We’ll march on. We have to,” said Bacon. “I don’t have anything lined up right now, but I need to work, for obvious reasons.” He and Sedgwick have two children.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
Subscribe to the Week