“Scroll and scribble in the same desk space” with (Mouse) Pad from Rhodia. The French paper company, founded in the 1930s, takes its signature product into the 21st century with a notepad that functions as both a mouse pad and a writing tablet.
Price: $6.50; Contact: Exaclair.com
Source: New York
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
- The next pandemic
Subscribe to the Week