If the Obama administration is above the old politics, there was no reason to abruptly fire AIDS relief coordinator Dr. Mark Dybul.
If the Obama administration is above the old politics, there was no reason to abruptly fire AIDS relief coordinator Dr. Mark Dybul.<br />
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
Subscribe to the Week