lobal warming ranks last among 20 issues that Americans say should be their elected leaders’ top concern. The economy, ranked No. 1, was cited by 85% of those polled, while global warming was cited by only 30%. Among the other issues that ranked higher than climate change were terrorism, energy, and immigration.
Pew Research Center
46% of Americans have a favorable opinion of First Lady Michelle Obama while just 7% feel negatively toward her. Laura Bush entered the White House with a 30% approval rating while Hillary Clinton’s stood at 38%.
CBS/The New York Times
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- How Vanessa became Jacob
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- The 2014 World Cup draw: Team U.S.A. is screwed
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week