he U.K.’s Prince Harry has broken up with his longtime girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, said the London Times. Harry, 24, and Davy, 23, have been together for five years, not counting a brief separation in 2007 after Davy complained that the prince was inattentive and had been flirting with other girls. Davy essentially confirmed the split this week when she changed her Facebook profile to say, “Not in a relationship.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week