The U.K.’s Prince Harry has broken up with his longtime girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, said the London Times. Harry, 24, and Davy, 23, have been together for five years, not counting a brief separation in 2007 after Davy complained that the prince was inattentive and had been flirting with other girls. Davy essentially confirmed the split this week when she changed her Facebook profile to say, “Not in a relationship.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- The real-life events that inspired Game of Thrones' Red Wedding
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
Subscribe to the Week