The U.K.’s Prince Harry has broken up with his longtime girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, said the London Times. Harry, 24, and Davy, 23, have been together for five years, not counting a brief separation in 2007 after Davy complained that the prince was inattentive and had been flirting with other girls. Davy essentially confirmed the split this week when she changed her Facebook profile to say, “Not in a relationship.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week