The U.K.’s Prince Harry has broken up with his longtime girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, said the London Times. Harry, 24, and Davy, 23, have been together for five years, not counting a brief separation in 2007 after Davy complained that the prince was inattentive and had been flirting with other girls. Davy essentially confirmed the split this week when she changed her Facebook profile to say, “Not in a relationship.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- 10 things you need to know today: August 1, 2014
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The CIA admitted to spying on the Senate. Will John Brennan be fired?
Subscribe to the Week