For travel through Feb. 25, Pleasant Holidays is offering round-trip airfare from LAX to Honolulu and three nights’ accommodation in Waikiki for $299 per person. Price excludes most taxes and fees.
East to Eden
Through April, 2Afrika has discounted its safari to Botswana’s Okavango Delta. Price of $3,479 per person double includes round-trip airfare, flights within Africa, lodging, meals, eight safaris, and transfers and taxes.
Those laid off from a job after Sept. 1, 2008, are eligible for 15 percent off any Intrepid Travel package. The 35-night “Across the Andes” trip from Quito to La Paz costs $2,286 after discount. Book by June 30.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The worrying rise of the anti-vaccination movement
- 10 things you need to know today: September 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week