For travel through Feb. 25, Pleasant Holidays is offering round-trip airfare from LAX to Honolulu and three nights’ accommodation in Waikiki for $299 per person. Price excludes most taxes and fees.
East to Eden
Through April, 2Afrika has discounted its safari to Botswana’s Okavango Delta. Price of $3,479 per person double includes round-trip airfare, flights within Africa, lodging, meals, eight safaris, and transfers and taxes.
Those laid off from a job after Sept. 1, 2008, are eligible for 15 percent off any Intrepid Travel package. The 35-night “Across the Andes” trip from Quito to La Paz costs $2,286 after discount. Book by June 30.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Watch The Daily Show roll its eyes at outrage over Obama's handshake with Raul Castro
- What the latest White House shake-up means for President Obama
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
Subscribe to the Week