For travel through Feb. 25, Pleasant Holidays is offering round-trip airfare from LAX to Honolulu and three nights’ accommodation in Waikiki for $299 per person. Price excludes most taxes and fees.
East to Eden
Through April, 2Afrika has discounted its safari to Botswana’s Okavango Delta. Price of $3,479 per person double includes round-trip airfare, flights within Africa, lodging, meals, eight safaris, and transfers and taxes.
Those laid off from a job after Sept. 1, 2008, are eligible for 15 percent off any Intrepid Travel package. The 35-night “Across the Andes” trip from Quito to La Paz costs $2,286 after discount. Book by June 30.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 10 things you need to know today: March 12, 2014
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- Repealing ObamaCare would now mean kicking 4.2 million people off their new insurance plans
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How rain helped the Mongols conquer Asia
Subscribe to the Week