For travel through Feb. 25, Pleasant Holidays is offering round-trip airfare from LAX to Honolulu and three nights’ accommodation in Waikiki for $299 per person. Price excludes most taxes and fees.
East to Eden
Through April, 2Afrika has discounted its safari to Botswana’s Okavango Delta. Price of $3,479 per person double includes round-trip airfare, flights within Africa, lodging, meals, eight safaris, and transfers and taxes.
Those laid off from a job after Sept. 1, 2008, are eligible for 15 percent off any Intrepid Travel package. The 35-night “Across the Andes” trip from Quito to La Paz costs $2,286 after discount. Book by June 30.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- The danger of the Democrats' lack of desperation
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
Subscribe to the Week