Congress allotted a single day to debate the most expensive social experiment in U.S. history.
Congress allotted a single day to debate the most expensive social experiment in U.S. history.<br />
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- 10 things you need to know today: August 21, 2014
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Congress' craven approach toward the war on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week