hesham Wall-Mount Wine Rack
This modern rack has geometric cutouts for displaying wine labels.
Price: $49.95; Contact: Crateandbarrel.com
Source: Time Style & Design
The Pin Deck
Made of wood from an old bowling alley, this unique piece has holes that mirror the form of a bowling pin deck.
Price: $225: Contact: Counterevolutionnyc.com
Source: Time Out New York
Puzzle wine rack
This playful wine rack can be used in one of two orientations and fitted together with others to store more.
Price: $65.95; Contact: Wrapables.com
Adjustable Wine Rack
This accordion rack expands to fit available spaces and collapses for easy storage. It holds up to 12 bottles.
Price: $140; Contact: Dwr.com
Source: The New York Times Style Magazine
You can determine the size and shape of this anodized aluminum unit by assembling interlocking pieces.
Price: $90 per piece; Contact: Munimula.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Time Warner Cable is raising your monthly rate again
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why is the 'mor' in 'Voldemort' so evil-sounding?
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- The wrongheaded law that's making your food less safe
- True Detective's dangerous lies about satanic ritual abuse
- America's love-hate relationship with porn
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week