hesham Wall-Mount Wine Rack
This modern rack has geometric cutouts for displaying wine labels.
Price: $49.95; Contact: Crateandbarrel.com
Source: Time Style & Design
The Pin Deck
Made of wood from an old bowling alley, this unique piece has holes that mirror the form of a bowling pin deck.
Price: $225: Contact: Counterevolutionnyc.com
Source: Time Out New York
Puzzle wine rack
This playful wine rack can be used in one of two orientations and fitted together with others to store more.
Price: $65.95; Contact: Wrapables.com
Adjustable Wine Rack
This accordion rack expands to fit available spaces and collapses for easy storage. It holds up to 12 bottles.
Price: $140; Contact: Dwr.com
Source: The New York Times Style Magazine
You can determine the size and shape of this anodized aluminum unit by assembling interlocking pieces.
Price: $90 per piece; Contact: Munimula.com
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show roll its eyes at outrage over Obama's handshake with Raul Castro
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week