Shesham Wall-Mount Wine Rack
This modern rack has geometric cutouts for displaying wine labels.
Price: $49.95; Contact: Crateandbarrel.com
Source: Time Style & Design
The Pin Deck
Made of wood from an old bowling alley, this unique piece has holes that mirror the form of a bowling pin deck.
Price: $225: Contact: Counterevolutionnyc.com
Source: Time Out New York
Puzzle wine rack
This playful wine rack can be used in one of two orientations and fitted together with others to store more.
Price: $65.95; Contact: Wrapables.com
Adjustable Wine Rack
This accordion rack expands to fit available spaces and collapses for easy storage. It holds up to 12 bottles.
Price: $140; Contact: Dwr.com
Source: The New York Times Style Magazine
You can determine the size and shape of this anodized aluminum unit by assembling interlocking pieces.
Price: $90 per piece; Contact: Munimula.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
Subscribe to the Week