hesham Wall-Mount Wine Rack
This modern rack has geometric cutouts for displaying wine labels.
Price: $49.95; Contact: Crateandbarrel.com
Source: Time Style & Design
The Pin Deck
Made of wood from an old bowling alley, this unique piece has holes that mirror the form of a bowling pin deck.
Price: $225: Contact: Counterevolutionnyc.com
Source: Time Out New York
Puzzle wine rack
This playful wine rack can be used in one of two orientations and fitted together with others to store more.
Price: $65.95; Contact: Wrapables.com
Adjustable Wine Rack
This accordion rack expands to fit available spaces and collapses for easy storage. It holds up to 12 bottles.
Price: $140; Contact: Dwr.com
Source: The New York Times Style Magazine
You can determine the size and shape of this anodized aluminum unit by assembling interlocking pieces.
Price: $90 per piece; Contact: Munimula.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week