Shesham Wall-Mount Wine Rack
This modern rack has geometric cutouts for displaying wine labels.
Price: $49.95; Contact: Crateandbarrel.com
Source: Time Style & Design
The Pin Deck
Made of wood from an old bowling alley, this unique piece has holes that mirror the form of a bowling pin deck.
Price: $225: Contact: Counterevolutionnyc.com
Source: Time Out New York
Puzzle wine rack
This playful wine rack can be used in one of two orientations and fitted together with others to store more.
Price: $65.95; Contact: Wrapables.com
Adjustable Wine Rack
This accordion rack expands to fit available spaces and collapses for easy storage. It holds up to 12 bottles.
Price: $140; Contact: Dwr.com
Source: The New York Times Style Magazine
You can determine the size and shape of this anodized aluminum unit by assembling interlocking pieces.
Price: $90 per piece; Contact: Munimula.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
Subscribe to the Week