awyers for Britney Spears last week filed restraining orders against her former manager and her paparazzo ex-boyfriend. The singer’s conservators said that Sam Lutfi and Adnan Ghalib have “an utter disregard for Ms. Spears’ health and well-being,” and that Lutfi had tried to contact Spears through her hairdresser. Spears’ father, Jamie, says his daughter makes matters worse by regularly contacting Ghalib to dispatch his photographer friends to get “candid” shots of her when she goes out.
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- The last racial taboo
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How the Great Recession has changed the way we shop — even during the holidays
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
Subscribe to the Week