awyers for Britney Spears last week filed restraining orders against her former manager and her paparazzo ex-boyfriend. The singer’s conservators said that Sam Lutfi and Adnan Ghalib have “an utter disregard for Ms. Spears’ health and well-being,” and that Lutfi had tried to contact Spears through her hairdresser. Spears’ father, Jamie, says his daughter makes matters worse by regularly contacting Ghalib to dispatch his photographer friends to get “candid” shots of her when she goes out.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- How to make homemade marshmallow Peeps
Subscribe to the Week