48% of Americans say the news media’s coverage of Barack Obama’s presidency so far has been “about right.” 38% say the press hasn’t been “tough enough” on Obama, while 11% say it has been “too tough.”
Many Americans are living dangerously. 73% sometimes use cotton swabs to clean inside their ears, 39% eat raw cookie dough, 24% sometimes do not fasten their seat belts, 48% do not have a carbon-monoxide detector at home, and 32% eat undercooked hamburgers.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
Subscribe to the Week