48% of Americans say the news media’s coverage of Barack Obama’s presidency so far has been “about right.” 38% say the press hasn’t been “tough enough” on Obama, while 11% say it has been “too tough.”
Many Americans are living dangerously. 73% sometimes use cotton swabs to clean inside their ears, 39% eat raw cookie dough, 24% sometimes do not fasten their seat belts, 48% do not have a carbon-monoxide detector at home, and 32% eat undercooked hamburgers.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- All the World Cup mascots, ranked
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 'Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
Subscribe to the Week