You can see Russia
American Safari Cruises is discounting Alaska itineraries booked before Feb. 20. Starting at $3,995, a weeklong trip departing from Juneau includes shore excursions, airport transfers, all drinks, and taxes.
Cruise to Quebec
Princess is offering a free upgrade to a balcony stateroom on many 2009 cruises. A 10-day trip from New York to Quebec City in a balcony cabin starts at $1,999 per person double. Book before Feb. 28.
For discount fares on Cruise West, flexible travelers can put down a $700 deposit and request a date within a 30-day window. A month before travel, an itinerary is assigned. Deposit is refunded if guest cannot go.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week