You can see Russia
American Safari Cruises is discounting Alaska itineraries booked before Feb. 20. Starting at $3,995, a weeklong trip departing from Juneau includes shore excursions, airport transfers, all drinks, and taxes.
Cruise to Quebec
Princess is offering a free upgrade to a balcony stateroom on many 2009 cruises. A 10-day trip from New York to Quebec City in a balcony cabin starts at $1,999 per person double. Book before Feb. 28.
For discount fares on Cruise West, flexible travelers can put down a $700 deposit and request a date within a 30-day window. A month before travel, an itinerary is assigned. Deposit is refunded if guest cannot go.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
Subscribe to the Week