ou can see Russia
American Safari Cruises is discounting Alaska itineraries booked before Feb. 20. Starting at $3,995, a weeklong trip departing from Juneau includes shore excursions, airport transfers, all drinks, and taxes.
Cruise to Quebec
Princess is offering a free upgrade to a balcony stateroom on many 2009 cruises. A 10-day trip from New York to Quebec City in a balcony cabin starts at $1,999 per person double. Book before Feb. 28.
For discount fares on Cruise West, flexible travelers can put down a $700 deposit and request a date within a 30-day window. A month before travel, an itinerary is assigned. Deposit is refunded if guest cannot go.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
Subscribe to the Week