You can see Russia
American Safari Cruises is discounting Alaska itineraries booked before Feb. 20. Starting at $3,995, a weeklong trip departing from Juneau includes shore excursions, airport transfers, all drinks, and taxes.
Cruise to Quebec
Princess is offering a free upgrade to a balcony stateroom on many 2009 cruises. A 10-day trip from New York to Quebec City in a balcony cabin starts at $1,999 per person double. Book before Feb. 28.
For discount fares on Cruise West, flexible travelers can put down a $700 deposit and request a date within a 30-day window. A month before travel, an itinerary is assigned. Deposit is refunded if guest cannot go.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
Subscribe to the Week