ou can see Russia
American Safari Cruises is discounting Alaska itineraries booked before Feb. 20. Starting at $3,995, a weeklong trip departing from Juneau includes shore excursions, airport transfers, all drinks, and taxes.
Cruise to Quebec
Princess is offering a free upgrade to a balcony stateroom on many 2009 cruises. A 10-day trip from New York to Quebec City in a balcony cabin starts at $1,999 per person double. Book before Feb. 28.
For discount fares on Cruise West, flexible travelers can put down a $700 deposit and request a date within a 30-day window. A month before travel, an itinerary is assigned. Deposit is refunded if guest cannot go.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
Subscribe to the Week