isebread.com is a group blog run by a dedicated bunch of scrimpers and savers, whose slogan is “Living large on a small budget.” They share advice from their own lives and link to penny-conscious personal finance advice around the Web.
Frugalliving.about.com overflows with advice on everything from “what to do when you suspect you’ll soon be laid off” to the etiquette of regifting.
Frugaldad.com collects the consumer savvy of Jason White, “whose onetime job in a credit card call center” inspired him to encourage others to live within their means. He teaches hard lessons: Cook dinner instead of eating out. Cancel the cable subscription. “Spend less than you make,” he writes, “save money for a rainy day; live debt-free.”
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Is it possible to live forever?
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- China's massive pollution problem
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: A tribute in photos and prose
- 11 languages spoken by 11 people or fewer
Subscribe to the Week