hristian Bale this week apologized for his outburst on the set of Terminator: Salvation after a recording of the incident was leaked on the Internet. “I was out of order beyond belief,” the actor told Los Angeles radio station KROQ. “I know I have a potty mouth; everybody knows this now.” The four-minute recording captured a furious Bale cursing out the film’s cinematographer for walking into his line of sight during filming. It quickly became a source of countless YouTube remixes and jokes. “Feel free to make fun of me at my expense,” said Bale. “I completely deserve it.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
Subscribe to the Week