hristian Bale this week apologized for his outburst on the set of Terminator: Salvation after a recording of the incident was leaked on the Internet. “I was out of order beyond belief,” the actor told Los Angeles radio station KROQ. “I know I have a potty mouth; everybody knows this now.” The four-minute recording captured a furious Bale cursing out the film’s cinematographer for walking into his line of sight during filming. It quickly became a source of countless YouTube remixes and jokes. “Feel free to make fun of me at my expense,” said Bale. “I completely deserve it.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Obama's next steps on immigration
Subscribe to the Week