hristian Bale this week apologized for his outburst on the set of Terminator: Salvation after a recording of the incident was leaked on the Internet. “I was out of order beyond belief,” the actor told Los Angeles radio station KROQ. “I know I have a potty mouth; everybody knows this now.” The four-minute recording captured a furious Bale cursing out the film’s cinematographer for walking into his line of sight during filming. It quickly became a source of countless YouTube remixes and jokes. “Feel free to make fun of me at my expense,” said Bale. “I completely deserve it.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- Entrepreneurs: A dying breed?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
Subscribe to the Week