obin Gibb, who formed the Bee Gees with his brothers Maurice and Barry, has fathered a child with his live-in housekeeper, said the London Daily Mail this week. Gibb, now 59, is in an open marriage and had his wife’s approval for an affair with 33-year-old Claire Yang. But Dwina Gibb, a poet and former druid priestess, kicked Yang out of the house after she got pregnant. “At first Dwina was happy for Robin to sow his oats,” said a friend, “but she never expected him to actually plant his seed.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
Subscribe to the Week