obin Gibb, who formed the Bee Gees with his brothers Maurice and Barry, has fathered a child with his live-in housekeeper, said the London Daily Mail this week. Gibb, now 59, is in an open marriage and had his wife’s approval for an affair with 33-year-old Claire Yang. But Dwina Gibb, a poet and former druid priestess, kicked Yang out of the house after she got pregnant. “At first Dwina was happy for Robin to sow his oats,” said a friend, “but she never expected him to actually plant his seed.”
- 10 things you need to know today: December 9, 2013
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Watch SNL delightfully mess with all your childhood Christmas favorites
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Did God have a wife?
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
Subscribe to the Week