Robin Gibb, who formed the Bee Gees with his brothers Maurice and Barry, has fathered a child with his live-in housekeeper, said the London Daily Mail this week. Gibb, now 59, is in an open marriage and had his wife’s approval for an affair with 33-year-old Claire Yang. But Dwina Gibb, a poet and former druid priestess, kicked Yang out of the house after she got pregnant. “At first Dwina was happy for Robin to sow his oats,” said a friend, “but she never expected him to actually plant his seed.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
Subscribe to the Week