Only 40% of Afghans say their country is headed in the right direction, down from 77% in 2005. Just 47% have a favorable opinion of the U.S., down from 83%.
ABC News/BBC/ARD German TV
20% of sexually active adults say they have missed work to make time for sex. 13% say they’ve missed out on time with the kids for sex, and 9% have canceled a doctor’s appointment. While 80% say they’ve put off sex because they were too tired or sick, 78% say the economic crisis has not affected their sex lives.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- How I became a borderline hoarder
- 5 deliciously creative oats recipes
Subscribe to the Week