nly 40% of Afghans say their country is headed in the right direction, down from 77% in 2005. Just 47% have a favorable opinion of the U.S., down from 83%.
ABC News/BBC/ARD German TV
20% of sexually active adults say they have missed work to make time for sex. 13% say they’ve missed out on time with the kids for sex, and 9% have canceled a doctor’s appointment. While 80% say they’ve put off sex because they were too tired or sick, 78% say the economic crisis has not affected their sex lives.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- 10 things you need to know today: March 9, 2014
- This energy source could solve all of our problems — so why is no one talking about it?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week