Only 40% of Afghans say their country is headed in the right direction, down from 77% in 2005. Just 47% have a favorable opinion of the U.S., down from 83%.
ABC News/BBC/ARD German TV
20% of sexually active adults say they have missed work to make time for sex. 13% say they’ve missed out on time with the kids for sex, and 9% have canceled a doctor’s appointment. While 80% say they’ve put off sex because they were too tired or sick, 78% say the economic crisis has not affected their sex lives.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- California's epic drought
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Peter Thiel, and the not-so-secret secret of innovative success
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- This week I learned the meteor that doomed the dinos gave us seasonal trees, and more
- 10 things you need to know today: September 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week