This aluminum jigger combines the six most common liquid measurements into one “economical dispenser.”
Price: $30; Contact: Kikkerlandshop.com
Automatic Wine Opener
This rechargeable gizmo quietly extracts both natural and synthetic corks “in a matter of seconds.”
Price: $39.95; Contact: Brookstone.com
This tray’s non-slip bottom and “ergonomic design” make it easy to balance “even the top-heaviest martinis.”
Price: $89.95; Contact: Momastore.org
Source: The New York Times Style Magazine
Penguin Sparkling Water Maker
This aerator turns ordinary tap water into a carbonated beverage for making cocktails or homemade soda. Two refillable CO2 cartridges and a pair of 20-ounce glass carafes included.
Price: $199.95; Contact: Williams-sonoma.com
Source: Metropolitan Home
Alessi’s stainless-steel bottle-cap remover brings “a touch of class to beer drinking.”
Price: $50; Contact: Alessi.com
Source: Real Simple
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week