This aluminum jigger combines the six most common liquid measurements into one “economical dispenser.”
Price: $30; Contact: Kikkerlandshop.com
Automatic Wine Opener
This rechargeable gizmo quietly extracts both natural and synthetic corks “in a matter of seconds.”
Price: $39.95; Contact: Brookstone.com
This tray’s non-slip bottom and “ergonomic design” make it easy to balance “even the top-heaviest martinis.”
Price: $89.95; Contact: Momastore.org
Source: The New York Times Style Magazine
Penguin Sparkling Water Maker
This aerator turns ordinary tap water into a carbonated beverage for making cocktails or homemade soda. Two refillable CO2 cartridges and a pair of 20-ounce glass carafes included.
Price: $199.95; Contact: Williams-sonoma.com
Source: Metropolitan Home
Alessi’s stainless-steel bottle-cap remover brings “a touch of class to beer drinking.”
Price: $50; Contact: Alessi.com
Source: Real Simple
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The GOP's best response to Obama's immigration move: Toothless griping
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
Subscribe to the Week