This aluminum jigger combines the six most common liquid measurements into one “economical dispenser.”
Price: $30; Contact: Kikkerlandshop.com
Automatic Wine Opener
This rechargeable gizmo quietly extracts both natural and synthetic corks “in a matter of seconds.”
Price: $39.95; Contact: Brookstone.com
This tray’s non-slip bottom and “ergonomic design” make it easy to balance “even the top-heaviest martinis.”
Price: $89.95; Contact: Momastore.org
Source: The New York Times Style Magazine
Penguin Sparkling Water Maker
This aerator turns ordinary tap water into a carbonated beverage for making cocktails or homemade soda. Two refillable CO2 cartridges and a pair of 20-ounce glass carafes included.
Price: $199.95; Contact: Williams-sonoma.com
Source: Metropolitan Home
Alessi’s stainless-steel bottle-cap remover brings “a touch of class to beer drinking.”
Price: $50; Contact: Alessi.com
Source: Real Simple
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Can Rand Paul avoid the Neville Chamberlain trap?
- The worrying rise of the anti-vaccination movement
- To build the Death Star, we'll need this space elevator
Subscribe to the Week