This aluminum jigger combines the six most common liquid measurements into one “economical dispenser.”
Price: $30; Contact: Kikkerlandshop.com
Automatic Wine Opener
This rechargeable gizmo quietly extracts both natural and synthetic corks “in a matter of seconds.”
Price: $39.95; Contact: Brookstone.com
This tray’s non-slip bottom and “ergonomic design” make it easy to balance “even the top-heaviest martinis.”
Price: $89.95; Contact: Momastore.org
Source: The New York Times Style Magazine
Penguin Sparkling Water Maker
This aerator turns ordinary tap water into a carbonated beverage for making cocktails or homemade soda. Two refillable CO2 cartridges and a pair of 20-ounce glass carafes included.
Price: $199.95; Contact: Williams-sonoma.com
Source: Metropolitan Home
Alessi’s stainless-steel bottle-cap remover brings “a touch of class to beer drinking.”
Price: $50; Contact: Alessi.com
Source: Real Simple
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week