Sportsexpress.com will deliver even oversize items—skis, golf clubs, and large duffels, to name a few. It accommodates one-way, round-, or multi-leg trips, and its fees come with an on-time guarantee.
Luggagefree.com utilizes a network of agents and air carriers to ship items around the world. Once an order is placed, the delivery service promises to be at the pickup location within 24 hours and guarantees on-time delivery.
Luggageforward.com accommodates both domestic and international deliveries of any size. The service ships to more than 200 countries worldwide and allows same-day bookings.
Source: The Washington Post
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- There's a raging Islamic insurgency in Thailand's strangest party town
- How one woman is standing up for India's abused husbands
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- New York City's police unions need to get a grip
- The secret histories of 6 ubiquitous American foods
- My last trip into the wild
- Why we can't educate racism away
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Why the mighty ukulele deserves a little respect
Subscribe to the Week