Sportsexpress.com will deliver even oversize items—skis, golf clubs, and large duffels, to name a few. It accommodates one-way, round-, or multi-leg trips, and its fees come with an on-time guarantee.
Luggagefree.com utilizes a network of agents and air carriers to ship items around the world. Once an order is placed, the delivery service promises to be at the pickup location within 24 hours and guarantees on-time delivery.
Luggageforward.com accommodates both domestic and international deliveries of any size. The service ships to more than 200 countries worldwide and allows same-day bookings.
Source: The Washington Post
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- How to buy an engagement ring — a man's guide
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week