portsexpress.com will deliver even oversize items—skis, golf clubs, and large duffels, to name a few. It accommodates one-way, round-, or multi-leg trips, and its fees come with an on-time guarantee.
Luggagefree.com utilizes a network of agents and air carriers to ship items around the world. Once an order is placed, the delivery service promises to be at the pickup location within 24 hours and guarantees on-time delivery.
Luggageforward.com accommodates both domestic and international deliveries of any size. The service ships to more than 200 countries worldwide and allows same-day bookings.
Source: The Washington Post
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- How Captain America won over China
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- 3 ways elephants and neuroscience can help you make better decisions
Subscribe to the Week