Sportsexpress.com will deliver even oversize items—skis, golf clubs, and large duffels, to name a few. It accommodates one-way, round-, or multi-leg trips, and its fees come with an on-time guarantee.
Luggagefree.com utilizes a network of agents and air carriers to ship items around the world. Once an order is placed, the delivery service promises to be at the pickup location within 24 hours and guarantees on-time delivery.
Luggageforward.com accommodates both domestic and international deliveries of any size. The service ships to more than 200 countries worldwide and allows same-day bookings.
Source: The Washington Post
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week