portsexpress.com will deliver even oversize items—skis, golf clubs, and large duffels, to name a few. It accommodates one-way, round-, or multi-leg trips, and its fees come with an on-time guarantee.
Luggagefree.com utilizes a network of agents and air carriers to ship items around the world. Once an order is placed, the delivery service promises to be at the pickup location within 24 hours and guarantees on-time delivery.
Luggageforward.com accommodates both domestic and international deliveries of any size. The service ships to more than 200 countries worldwide and allows same-day bookings.
Source: The Washington Post
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 10 things you need to know today: March 7, 2014
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- The end of academic freedom?
Subscribe to the Week