Keep Montauk Sofa’s stylish sectional as part of your décor long enough and one day you won’t even notice it’s there. All the elements are 100 percent “bio-degradable.” So if you do ever need to get rid of it, you can dispose of it guilt-free, knowing it will become “nourishment” for something, or someone, else.
Price: $7,600; Contact: Montauksofa.com
Source: The Providence Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
Subscribe to the Week