Keep Montauk Sofa’s stylish sectional as part of your décor long enough and one day you won’t even notice it’s there. All the elements are 100 percent “bio-degradable.” So if you do ever need to get rid of it, you can dispose of it guilt-free, knowing it will become “nourishment” for something, or someone, else.
Price: $7,600; Contact: Montauksofa.com
Source: The Providence Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week