Keep Montauk Sofa’s stylish sectional as part of your décor long enough and one day you won’t even notice it’s there. All the elements are 100 percent “bio-degradable.” So if you do ever need to get rid of it, you can dispose of it guilt-free, knowing it will become “nourishment” for something, or someone, else.
Price: $7,600; Contact: Montauksofa.com
Source: The Providence Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- Stop hating on cyclists
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
Subscribe to the Week