Keep Montauk Sofa’s stylish sectional as part of your décor long enough and one day you won’t even notice it’s there. All the elements are 100 percent “bio-degradable.” So if you do ever need to get rid of it, you can dispose of it guilt-free, knowing it will become “nourishment” for something, or someone, else.
Price: $7,600; Contact: Montauksofa.com
Source: The Providence Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
Subscribe to the Week