Keep Montauk Sofa’s stylish sectional as part of your décor long enough and one day you won’t even notice it’s there. All the elements are 100 percent “bio-degradable.” So if you do ever need to get rid of it, you can dispose of it guilt-free, knowing it will become “nourishment” for something, or someone, else.
Price: $7,600; Contact: Montauksofa.com
Source: The Providence Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week