In honor of Valentine’s Day, Air France is offering getaways to Paris through Feb. 25. Round-trip airfare, plus three nights at Le Royal Montparnasse, starts at $879 per person and includes a city tour, map, and some taxes. Contact: Airfrance-holidays.com
Two-night stays at the Farmhouse Inn in Sonoma County, Calif., including two five-course dinners at Michelin-starred restaurants, are $750 per couple. Good for Sunday–Tuesday or Thursday–Saturday stays through Feb. 28. Contact: Farmhouseinn.com
Sleep like Lincoln
Until April 30, Washington, D.C.’s Madison Hotel offers its “Lincoln Bedroom Package.” For $809 per night, guests who stay in a room modeled on the White House’s get breakfast in bed and two tickets to Madame Tussauds. Contact: Loewshotels.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- In defense of family dinner
Subscribe to the Week