In honor of Valentine’s Day, Air France is offering getaways to Paris through Feb. 25. Round-trip airfare, plus three nights at Le Royal Montparnasse, starts at $879 per person and includes a city tour, map, and some taxes. Contact: Airfrance-holidays.com
Two-night stays at the Farmhouse Inn in Sonoma County, Calif., including two five-course dinners at Michelin-starred restaurants, are $750 per couple. Good for Sunday–Tuesday or Thursday–Saturday stays through Feb. 28. Contact: Farmhouseinn.com
Sleep like Lincoln
Until April 30, Washington, D.C.’s Madison Hotel offers its “Lincoln Bedroom Package.” For $809 per night, guests who stay in a room modeled on the White House’s get breakfast in bed and two tickets to Madame Tussauds. Contact: Loewshotels.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Israel's quiet doomsday submarines are almost ready
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to live a long life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week