In honor of Valentine’s Day, Air France is offering getaways to Paris through Feb. 25. Round-trip airfare, plus three nights at Le Royal Montparnasse, starts at $879 per person and includes a city tour, map, and some taxes. Contact: Airfrance-holidays.com
Two-night stays at the Farmhouse Inn in Sonoma County, Calif., including two five-course dinners at Michelin-starred restaurants, are $750 per couple. Good for Sunday–Tuesday or Thursday–Saturday stays through Feb. 28. Contact: Farmhouseinn.com
Sleep like Lincoln
Until April 30, Washington, D.C.’s Madison Hotel offers its “Lincoln Bedroom Package.” For $809 per night, guests who stay in a room modeled on the White House’s get breakfast in bed and two tickets to Madame Tussauds. Contact: Loewshotels.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Happy Thanksgiving! 7 holiday-themed editorial cartoons
Subscribe to the Week