In honor of Valentine’s Day, Air France is offering getaways to Paris through Feb. 25. Round-trip airfare, plus three nights at Le Royal Montparnasse, starts at $879 per person and includes a city tour, map, and some taxes. Contact: Airfrance-holidays.com
Two-night stays at the Farmhouse Inn in Sonoma County, Calif., including two five-course dinners at Michelin-starred restaurants, are $750 per couple. Good for Sunday–Tuesday or Thursday–Saturday stays through Feb. 28. Contact: Farmhouseinn.com
Sleep like Lincoln
Until April 30, Washington, D.C.’s Madison Hotel offers its “Lincoln Bedroom Package.” For $809 per night, guests who stay in a room modeled on the White House’s get breakfast in bed and two tickets to Madame Tussauds. Contact: Loewshotels.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 10 things you need to know today: July 22, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- Why America is duty-bound to help Iraqi Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week