In honor of Valentine’s Day, Air France is offering getaways to Paris through Feb. 25. Round-trip airfare, plus three nights at Le Royal Montparnasse, starts at $879 per person and includes a city tour, map, and some taxes. Contact: Airfrance-holidays.com
Two-night stays at the Farmhouse Inn in Sonoma County, Calif., including two five-course dinners at Michelin-starred restaurants, are $750 per couple. Good for Sunday–Tuesday or Thursday–Saturday stays through Feb. 28. Contact: Farmhouseinn.com
Sleep like Lincoln
Until April 30, Washington, D.C.’s Madison Hotel offers its “Lincoln Bedroom Package.” For $809 per night, guests who stay in a room modeled on the White House’s get breakfast in bed and two tickets to Madame Tussauds. Contact: Loewshotels.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
Subscribe to the Week