Lindsay Lohan’s “suddenly skeletal appearance” has even been turning heads at New York Fashion Week, said Hollie McKay in FoxNews.com. The “hard-partying” starlet is reportedly barely sleeping, and “surviving” off of Red Bull, coffee, and cigarettes. All of that, “combined with the stress of her rocky relationship” with DJ Samantha Ronson, “is clearly taking its toll in a dangerous way.”
Lohan “has battled with her weight in the past,” said Welt Online, but it’s not surprising that her recent “transformation from healthy and curvy to gaunt and shapeless has people making their own speculations.” But whether it’s “stress, substance abuse, or an eating disorder,” we just hope that Lindsay makes “some big changes to her lifestyle and work schedule.”
Lohan insists that her weight loss is not intentional, said Hollyscoop, and that it’s just a result of her hectic lifestyle. And although “we miss the curvaceous Lohan” as much as anyone else, as long as she is healthy and drug-free, “that's really all that matters.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- How names influence our destinies
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be funny: the 6 essential ingredients to humor
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
Subscribe to the Week