President Obama should lift the ban on showing fallen soldiers' flag-draped coffins so the nation can "witness the sacrifices made in its name.
President Obama should lift the ban on showing fallen soldiers' flag-draped coffins so the nation can "witness the sacrifices made in its name."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Why America needs more billionaires
- For the GOP, gay marriage could be the most important issue in 2016
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week