Nadya Suleman, the California woman who made the news after giving birth to octuplets, is obsessed with mother-of-six Angelina Jolie, said the Chicago Sun-Times. Suleman has sent Jolie several letters praising her work with children, a source told the newspaper. Jolie is “totally creeped out,” said the source. “To have a nose job, have collagen injections in your lips, and start talking like Angelina—that’s over-the-top.” Suleman denies making any attempt to look like Jolie.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
- Adrian Peterson and our misguided debate about spanking
Subscribe to the Week