hris Brown is seeking counseling from his pastor and his mother following his arrest for allegedly beating his girlfriend Rihanna, the R&B singer said this week. “Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired,” said Brown in a statement released by his new crisis-management PR team. “I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person.”
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- 10 things you need to know today: December 9, 2013
- Did God have a wife?
- Watch SNL delightfully mess with all your childhood Christmas favorites
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Homeland recap: 'Big Man in Tehran'
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
Subscribe to the Week