Chris Brown is seeking counseling from his pastor and his mother following his arrest for allegedly beating his girlfriend Rihanna, the R&B singer said this week. “Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired,” said Brown in a statement released by his new crisis-management PR team. “I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week