Chris Brown is seeking counseling from his pastor and his mother following his arrest for allegedly beating his girlfriend Rihanna, the R&B singer said this week. “Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired,” said Brown in a statement released by his new crisis-management PR team. “I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
Subscribe to the Week