Chris Brown is seeking counseling from his pastor and his mother following his arrest for allegedly beating his girlfriend Rihanna, the R&B singer said this week. “Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired,” said Brown in a statement released by his new crisis-management PR team. “I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week