Chris Brown is seeking counseling from his pastor and his mother following his arrest for allegedly beating his girlfriend Rihanna, the R&B singer said this week. “Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired,” said Brown in a statement released by his new crisis-management PR team. “I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
Subscribe to the Week