n Indian marketing executive this week said his former fiancé, actress Freida Pinto, dumped him after falling for her Slumdog Millionaire co-star Dev Patel. “I hate the film. It wrecked my relationship,” Rohan Antao, 24, told the London News of the World. “As soon as it became a success and she started spending all her time with Dev, she ended it.” At the Oscars ceremony, Pinto, 24, and Patel, 18, denied that they are dating, but on Valentine’s Day, they were seen together shopping for a ring, and their co-star, Anil Kapoor, has said they are, in fact, an item.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
Subscribe to the Week