A Policy Review essay asks, "Is Food the New Sex?" If so, a cheeseburger is the new adultery.
A <em>Policy Review</em> essay asks, "Is Food the New Sex?" If so, a cheeseburger is the new adultery.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 5 innovative uses for baking soda
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 10 innovative furniture designs that brilliantly save you space
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
Subscribe to the Week