elebrate Buddha in Bali
Experience a Full Moon Temple Ceremony on the Buddha’s birthday on a 12-day trip through Bali. From May 1 to 12, witness ritual processions and swim in the “springs of immortality,” at $3,700 per person.
Discount Palm Springs
Book now, and the Viceroy Palm Springs hotel in California will cut 25 percent off your entire bill, including accommodation, spa services, meals, beverages, and resort fee. Rooms start around $240 and villas around $550.
In Obama’s footsteps
Chicago’s Swissotel offers guests guided tours of President Obama’s old haunts. Stops include the church where he was a community organizer and his longtime barbershop. Nightly rates start at $299.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- The one simple thing that can make you much more impressive
Subscribe to the Week