Celebrate Buddha in Bali
Experience a Full Moon Temple Ceremony on the Buddha’s birthday on a 12-day trip through Bali. From May 1 to 12, witness ritual processions and swim in the “springs of immortality,” at $3,700 per person.
Discount Palm Springs
Book now, and the Viceroy Palm Springs hotel in California will cut 25 percent off your entire bill, including accommodation, spa services, meals, beverages, and resort fee. Rooms start around $240 and villas around $550.
In Obama’s footsteps
Chicago’s Swissotel offers guests guided tours of President Obama’s old haunts. Stops include the church where he was a community organizer and his longtime barbershop. Nightly rates start at $299.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- What I learned from totally unplugging and shutting up for three days
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 10 burning questions you've always wanted to ask about investing
- Immigration, charity, and conservatives' unholy assault on Glenn Beck
Subscribe to the Week