elebrate Buddha in Bali
Experience a Full Moon Temple Ceremony on the Buddha’s birthday on a 12-day trip through Bali. From May 1 to 12, witness ritual processions and swim in the “springs of immortality,” at $3,700 per person.
Discount Palm Springs
Book now, and the Viceroy Palm Springs hotel in California will cut 25 percent off your entire bill, including accommodation, spa services, meals, beverages, and resort fee. Rooms start around $240 and villas around $550.
In Obama’s footsteps
Chicago’s Swissotel offers guests guided tours of President Obama’s old haunts. Stops include the church where he was a community organizer and his longtime barbershop. Nightly rates start at $299.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Watch the overstuffed first trailer
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Is it possible to live forever?
- How America's unions can reinvent themselves in the new economy
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 11 languages spoken by 11 people or fewer
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
Subscribe to the Week