If you "like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, but find all their rampant intellect both intimidating and subversive," said Stuart Heritage in Heckler Spray, here's a celebrity marriage for you to embrace: supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady just got married, according to Usmagazine.com, in a secret ceremony in California.
The wedding was private and intimate, said Usmagazine.com, and most guests were immediate family. But sources say that "the bride, 28, donned a form-fitting ivory lace strapless gown with a trumpet skirt" by Dolce & Gabbana, and her three dogs also wore matching Dolce & Gabbana floral lace collars.
The Brazilian supermodel and the NFL star denied engagement rumors for months, said celebrity gossip website Perez Hilton. "Repeatedly!" But it looks like it's now official. "Congratulations!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Stop hating on cyclists
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
Subscribe to the Week