f you "like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, but find all their rampant intellect both intimidating and subversive," said Stuart Heritage in Heckler Spray, here's a celebrity marriage for you to embrace: supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady just got married, according to Usmagazine.com, in a secret ceremony in California.
The wedding was private and intimate, said Usmagazine.com, and most guests were immediate family. But sources say that "the bride, 28, donned a form-fitting ivory lace strapless gown with a trumpet skirt" by Dolce & Gabbana, and her three dogs also wore matching Dolce & Gabbana floral lace collars.
The Brazilian supermodel and the NFL star denied engagement rumors for months, said celebrity gossip website Perez Hilton. "Repeatedly!" But it looks like it's now official. "Congratulations!"
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- 10 things you need to know today: December 10, 2013
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Did God have a wife?
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 5 theories to explain North Korea's big mysterious purge
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week