If you "like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, but find all their rampant intellect both intimidating and subversive," said Stuart Heritage in Heckler Spray, here's a celebrity marriage for you to embrace: supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady just got married, according to Usmagazine.com, in a secret ceremony in California.
The wedding was private and intimate, said Usmagazine.com, and most guests were immediate family. But sources say that "the bride, 28, donned a form-fitting ivory lace strapless gown with a trumpet skirt" by Dolce & Gabbana, and her three dogs also wore matching Dolce & Gabbana floral lace collars.
The Brazilian supermodel and the NFL star denied engagement rumors for months, said celebrity gossip website Perez Hilton. "Repeatedly!" But it looks like it's now official. "Congratulations!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week