f you "like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, but find all their rampant intellect both intimidating and subversive," said Stuart Heritage in Heckler Spray, here's a celebrity marriage for you to embrace: supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady just got married, according to Usmagazine.com, in a secret ceremony in California.
The wedding was private and intimate, said Usmagazine.com, and most guests were immediate family. But sources say that "the bride, 28, donned a form-fitting ivory lace strapless gown with a trumpet skirt" by Dolce & Gabbana, and her three dogs also wore matching Dolce & Gabbana floral lace collars.
The Brazilian supermodel and the NFL star denied engagement rumors for months, said celebrity gossip website Perez Hilton. "Repeatedly!" But it looks like it's now official. "Congratulations!"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week