Rihanna has reconciled with Chris Brown less than three weeks after he allegedly battered her, said Us Weekly. The Los Angeles district attorney is considering filing assault charges against Brown, 19; he’s already been charged with making a criminal threat in the incident, the night before the Grammy Awards, that reportedly left Rihanna, 21, with cuts and bruises on her face. The singers were staying together this week at media mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs’ mansion in Florida.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
Subscribe to the Week