Rihanna has reconciled with Chris Brown less than three weeks after he allegedly battered her, said Us Weekly. The Los Angeles district attorney is considering filing assault charges against Brown, 19; he’s already been charged with making a criminal threat in the incident, the night before the Grammy Awards, that reportedly left Rihanna, 21, with cuts and bruises on her face. The singers were staying together this week at media mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs’ mansion in Florida.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
Subscribe to the Week