Rihanna has reconciled with Chris Brown less than three weeks after he allegedly battered her, said Us Weekly. The Los Angeles district attorney is considering filing assault charges against Brown, 19; he’s already been charged with making a criminal threat in the incident, the night before the Grammy Awards, that reportedly left Rihanna, 21, with cuts and bruises on her face. The singers were staying together this week at media mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs’ mansion in Florida.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week