Rihanna has reconciled with Chris Brown less than three weeks after he allegedly battered her, said Us Weekly. The Los Angeles district attorney is considering filing assault charges against Brown, 19; he’s already been charged with making a criminal threat in the incident, the night before the Grammy Awards, that reportedly left Rihanna, 21, with cuts and bruises on her face. The singers were staying together this week at media mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs’ mansion in Florida.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
Subscribe to the Week