Rihanna has reconciled with Chris Brown less than three weeks after he allegedly battered her, said Us Weekly. The Los Angeles district attorney is considering filing assault charges against Brown, 19; he’s already been charged with making a criminal threat in the incident, the night before the Grammy Awards, that reportedly left Rihanna, 21, with cuts and bruises on her face. The singers were staying together this week at media mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs’ mansion in Florida.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- The next pandemic
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- 10 things you need to know today: August 30, 2014
Subscribe to the Week