Las Vegas illusionists Siegfried and Roy performed together last week for the first time since 2003—alongside the Bengal tiger that ended their career when it mauled Roy Horn. The duo appeared at a fundraiser for a clinic that will treat brain disorders like those Horn has suffered since the tiger dragged him offstage by the head. In their brief performance, Siegfried Fischbacher stayed between Horn and the tiger at all times.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
Subscribe to the Week