Las Vegas illusionists Siegfried and Roy performed together last week for the first time since 2003—alongside the Bengal tiger that ended their career when it mauled Roy Horn. The duo appeared at a fundraiser for a clinic that will treat brain disorders like those Horn has suffered since the tiger dragged him offstage by the head. In their brief performance, Siegfried Fischbacher stayed between Horn and the tiger at all times.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 10 things you need to know today: November 23, 2014
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
Subscribe to the Week