Las Vegas illusionists Siegfried and Roy performed together last week for the first time since 2003—alongside the Bengal tiger that ended their career when it mauled Roy Horn. The duo appeared at a fundraiser for a clinic that will treat brain disorders like those Horn has suffered since the tiger dragged him offstage by the head. In their brief performance, Siegfried Fischbacher stayed between Horn and the tiger at all times.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Eric Holder blew it as attorney general. His replacement will, too,
Subscribe to the Week