If you lose your job on or after Feb. 17, JetBlue will refund the ticket price for all purchases made between Feb. 1 and June 1. Offer is good for up to nine travelers under the same reservation.
Through March 28, stay one night at the Lake Quinault Lodge on Washington’s Olympic Peninsula, and the next in a log cabin at oceanfront Kalaloch Lodge, for $449.
Cruise.com offers passage on a one-way, 11-day “repositioning” cruise from Miami to London, starting at $299 for an inside cabin or $614 for a balcony room, excluding taxes. Cruise departs April 17.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week