If you lose your job on or after Feb. 17, JetBlue will refund the ticket price for all purchases made between Feb. 1 and June 1. Offer is good for up to nine travelers under the same reservation.
Through March 28, stay one night at the Lake Quinault Lodge on Washington’s Olympic Peninsula, and the next in a log cabin at oceanfront Kalaloch Lodge, for $449.
Cruise.com offers passage on a one-way, 11-day “repositioning” cruise from Miami to London, starting at $299 for an inside cabin or $614 for a balcony room, excluding taxes. Cruise departs April 17.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week