If you lose your job on or after Feb. 17, JetBlue will refund the ticket price for all purchases made between Feb. 1 and June 1. Offer is good for up to nine travelers under the same reservation.
Through March 28, stay one night at the Lake Quinault Lodge on Washington’s Olympic Peninsula, and the next in a log cabin at oceanfront Kalaloch Lodge, for $449.
Cruise.com offers passage on a one-way, 11-day “repositioning” cruise from Miami to London, starting at $299 for an inside cabin or $614 for a balcony room, excluding taxes. Cruise departs April 17.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
Subscribe to the Week