If you lose your job on or after Feb. 17, JetBlue will refund the ticket price for all purchases made between Feb. 1 and June 1. Offer is good for up to nine travelers under the same reservation.
Through March 28, stay one night at the Lake Quinault Lodge on Washington’s Olympic Peninsula, and the next in a log cabin at oceanfront Kalaloch Lodge, for $449.
Cruise.com offers passage on a one-way, 11-day “repositioning” cruise from Miami to London, starting at $299 for an inside cabin or $614 for a balcony room, excluding taxes. Cruise departs April 17.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Conspiracy theories spread in the wake of Malaysia Airlines flight disappearance
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
Subscribe to the Week