ig City clock
This “nostalgic” timepiece’s “Wall Street” styling summons the spirit of the 1980s.
Price: $70; Contact: Exclusivelyhome.com
In this “zygotic take on the wall clock,” hours and minutes are “divided” on two distinct ceramic faces.
Price: $385; Contact: Ligne-roset-usa.com
Cedric Ragot’s “glass-encased” timepiece is “an ode to the carriage clock”—the kind “that 19th-century somebodies like Jules Verne took on their travels.”
Price: $228; Contact: 2jane.com
Sebastian Wrong’s design tells the time in 12 typefaces that “cycle at intervals through the day, date, and time.”
Price: $399; Contact: Mattermatters.com
LED and wood block piece
Kouji Iwasaki’s “high-low tech” timekeeper looks like a plain block of wood—until you turn it on.
Price: $176?; Contact: Unicahome.com
Source: New York
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
The history of Santa Claus: 7 interesting facts
- Is it possible to live forever?
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 11 languages spoken by 11 people or fewer
Subscribe to the Week