ridskipper.com offers a “refreshing potpourri of travel tidbits and helpful hints” for the “urban traveler looking to hop off the grid.” The Latest Maps section has posts on “unusual urban travel themes,” such as “Jet Lag Relief in London.”
Tripprep.com lists information from almost “every country on the planet” on where to seek medical help, “required vaccinations, pertinent health issues, and recent travel advisories.”
Flytertalk.com hosts forums, chat rooms, and blogs dedicated to the discussion of all things travel-related, particularly mileage opportunities, “loyalty programs, and hotel programs.”
Travelistic.com is a kind of “YouTube for travelers,” which lets users post their travel videos so that others can log on and see where they’ll be going.
Source: Chicago Tribune
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
Subscribe to the Week