Gridskipper.com offers a “refreshing potpourri of travel tidbits and helpful hints” for the “urban traveler looking to hop off the grid.” The Latest Maps section has posts on “unusual urban travel themes,” such as “Jet Lag Relief in London.”
Tripprep.com lists information from almost “every country on the planet” on where to seek medical help, “required vaccinations, pertinent health issues, and recent travel advisories.”
Flytertalk.com hosts forums, chat rooms, and blogs dedicated to the discussion of all things travel-related, particularly mileage opportunities, “loyalty programs, and hotel programs.”
Travelistic.com is a kind of “YouTube for travelers,” which lets users post their travel videos so that others can log on and see where they’ll be going.
Source: Chicago Tribune
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
Subscribe to the Week