Gridskipper.com offers a “refreshing potpourri of travel tidbits and helpful hints” for the “urban traveler looking to hop off the grid.” The Latest Maps section has posts on “unusual urban travel themes,” such as “Jet Lag Relief in London.”
Tripprep.com lists information from almost “every country on the planet” on where to seek medical help, “required vaccinations, pertinent health issues, and recent travel advisories.”
Flytertalk.com hosts forums, chat rooms, and blogs dedicated to the discussion of all things travel-related, particularly mileage opportunities, “loyalty programs, and hotel programs.”
Travelistic.com is a kind of “YouTube for travelers,” which lets users post their travel videos so that others can log on and see where they’ll be going.
Source: Chicago Tribune
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week