Rapper Snoop Dogg has joined the Nation of Islam, he announced last week at the group’s annual Saviors’ Day event in Chicago. Snoop said he was “doing what’s right and representing what’s right,” and that he would use his influence to spread Louis Farrakhan’s message.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The militarization of America’s police
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week