Ann Coulter is the last person embattled Republicans should want speaking for them, said Meghan McCain in The Daily Beast. Does she really think, for example, that Jews should be “perfected” by becoming Christians? Coulter's “offensive, radical, insulting" nonsense only drives young people away from the GOP.
Meghan McCain’s really “whacked the hornet’s nest” this time, said Paul Bedard in U.S. News & World Report. Ann Coulter is the “darling” of hard-line conservatives, and, if other moderates “get in on McCain’s hit on Coulter,” this could worsen the feuding already going on within the Republican Party.
McCain’s swipe against Coulter is pure “gold,” said Tommy Christopher in AOL News. “And it seems too big for Ann to ignore. I can’t wait to hear what she says in response.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
Subscribe to the Week