nn Coulter is the last person embattled Republicans should want speaking for them, said Meghan McCain in The Daily Beast. Does she really think, for example, that Jews should be “perfected” by becoming Christians? Coulter's “offensive, radical, insulting" nonsense only drives young people away from the GOP.
Meghan McCain’s really “whacked the hornet’s nest” this time, said Paul Bedard in U.S. News & World Report. Ann Coulter is the “darling” of hard-line conservatives, and, if other moderates “get in on McCain’s hit on Coulter,” this could worsen the feuding already going on within the Republican Party.
McCain’s swipe against Coulter is pure “gold,” said Tommy Christopher in AOL News. “And it seems too big for Ann to ignore. I can’t wait to hear what she says in response.”
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The hotel of enlightenment
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Girls on Film: Stephen Frears' pioneering platform for older actresses
Subscribe to the Week