The “U.S. imperialist aggressor” is threatening to spark a second Korean war, said the North Korean military in a statement. If the U.S. and it’s “puppets” Japan and South Korea “recklessly” intrude into our territory “even 0.0001 mm” or shoot down our “peaceful” satellite-launching missile, North Korea will respond with “prompt merciless military actions.” And not just against the military units of these “war maniacs," but against the “strongholds of the U.S. and Japanese aggressors.” So “behave with discretion” America—this aggression “will precisely mean a war.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Why America needs more billionaires
Subscribe to the Week