The “U.S. imperialist aggressor” is threatening to spark a second Korean war, said the North Korean military in a statement. If the U.S. and it’s “puppets” Japan and South Korea “recklessly” intrude into our territory “even 0.0001 mm” or shoot down our “peaceful” satellite-launching missile, North Korea will respond with “prompt merciless military actions.” And not just against the military units of these “war maniacs," but against the “strongholds of the U.S. and Japanese aggressors.” So “behave with discretion” America—this aggression “will precisely mean a war.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
Subscribe to the Week