he “U.S. imperialist aggressor” is threatening to spark a second Korean war, said the North Korean military in a statement. If the U.S. and it’s “puppets” Japan and South Korea “recklessly” intrude into our territory “even 0.0001 mm” or shoot down our “peaceful” satellite-launching missile, North Korea will respond with “prompt merciless military actions.” And not just against the military units of these “war maniacs," but against the “strongholds of the U.S. and Japanese aggressors.” So “behave with discretion” America—this aggression “will precisely mean a war.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
Subscribe to the Week