The “U.S. imperialist aggressor” is threatening to spark a second Korean war, said the North Korean military in a statement. If the U.S. and it’s “puppets” Japan and South Korea “recklessly” intrude into our territory “even 0.0001 mm” or shoot down our “peaceful” satellite-launching missile, North Korea will respond with “prompt merciless military actions.” And not just against the military units of these “war maniacs," but against the “strongholds of the U.S. and Japanese aggressors.” So “behave with discretion” America—this aggression “will precisely mean a war.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why are newspaper comics so terrible?
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
- Don't change a thing: 8 inventions that never needed updating
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week